Monday, December 14, 2009

More Principles in Developing Biblical Standards


Here are ten more principles in developing Biblical standards:
11. The Principle of Doubtful Things: When in doubt – don’t!
(If it is doubtful, it is dirty.)
12. The Principle of Temptation: I must avoid temptation, not just sin.
13. The Principle of Purity: It is God’s will for me to be pure.
14. The Principle of Authority: I should follow God-ordained authority.
15. The Principle of Feelings: I must live by the Bible, not by feelings.
16. The Principle of Imitation: I am to imitate Jesus.
17. The Principle of Weights: I must lay aside weights as well as sin.
18. The Principle of Excellence: God wants me to do my best.
19. The Principle of Readiness: I should be ready and able to explain my beliefs.
20. The Principle of Concentration: Do not look back. Do not look around. Do not look down.